Thursday, July 9, 2009

They Expanded My Heart





One day my soul just opened up and welcomed in three beautiful girls who would change my life. My heart has expanded and the feeling of love I have overflows. I always wanted to have another girl, but really didn't want to go through the whole pregnancy experience again. God answered three times and blessed me with a man who has three beautiful, intellengent, quirky, fun, loving, and sweet little girls. I love each the same but differently. I have a special connection with Amber because we have so much in common. Her spirit is so gentle and she is brilliant and has not yet tapped into. I know God has placed me in her life for a reason. Warryn is a hard lover just like me. She comes across with a strongness like a bull but on the inside of her is a core of love and gentleness. And Ashtyn, a ball of personality who has my same Zodiac sign. With her, you never know what you will get from one moment to the next. She is a joy and will bring sun on a cloudy day. I am so grateful to be a part of their lives!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.