Friday, July 17, 2009

So tiny, yet a HUGE problem!






Apparently, I am allergic to ants. Whenever they bite me, I swell up severly on the place of contact. I have been bitten three times already this summer and each time the body part that it bites looks like one of Professor Klump's body parts! I don't know how something so small can cause such a huge problem? I am sitting at work subjected to wearing flip flops only because they munched on my right foot to satisfy their appetite. Now, my foot looks insanely huge like I have fats pads underneath my skin! Not cute...........at all! My toes aren't making contact with the ground and when I walk, there's this weird feeling I get like water is under my skin; it is jiggly like jello. I HATE Those god forbidden little bastards!!!! Annoying ANTS!! I have all kind of home remedies given to me and nothing seems to work. My friend Nesha just dropped me off some alcohol and some baking soda to make a paste that is supposed to alleviate the swelling! Please pray that something works and soon! I got plans for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.