Monday, July 20, 2009

Raging Thoughts


My mind is racing from the constant thoughts that are running rampant in my head. Which way do I turn, which way do I go? I am just trying to maintain a steady flow! Times are hard and I am trying to stay afloat, but I seem to be sinking further and further. I need relief and I need it quick. The old adage, " When it rains, it pours," seems to be the blueprint of my life. Positivity is the key to a lifetime of success, but it is hard to remain positive when you have reality staring you in the face. I find refuge by sleeping; it is a way for me to escape, but as soon as I wake, the problems are still there. So , what do I do? I hate to just run away which seems to be the best option, but there's so much at stake by running. I have to do me too! I have to get myself in a position to make contact with destiny. So many choices to make. In me is power so I just need to dig down deep and grab a hand full of it and make use of it. I will succeed, I will survive, I will dream, and I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.