Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello, this is me...

I am A woman who is well aware of who I AM, why I AM and what I AM. I have realized the power that I used to search for outside of myself is within me. The same blood that runs through my veins ran through the blood of my ancestors who had to endure so much, but were overcomers on every level. Through that realization I am able to remain STRONG in the face of adversity. I am a woman who through adverse circumstances have found a strength that can't be broken. My past I embrace because I now realize it was boot camp to prepare me for what was to come. I am able to look back and realize why I had to go through, and am able to say smiling, THANK YOU. I have no regrets, but a praise on my lips to GOD because he knew that my past would mold me into the Michelle you all know and love today.I believe in the power of words. I believe in the power of my thoughts and KNOW for a fact that you can be what you want to be, and can have what you think you can have. I am excited about my future and those of you who will be a part of it ;0 {Especially one person in particular, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM so grateful that we've crossed paths!!} I love the person I have evolved into and am still evolving into. The evolution of Michelle continues. It does not yet appear what I shall be. This is only preface of a coming attraction.......to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.