Thursday, July 9, 2009

Divine Connection


Our love like an ocean goes far beyond what the eye can see.
It reaches in places that are only felt, not touched.
It is a love so powerful it has to be sent from above.
It continues to ascend like a tower with such force and power.
When our paths crossed, neither was looking for love.
It just so happened love came looking for us.
Never once did we place restraints, we let our guards down allowing spirit to take rank.
Our love flows beautifully because we've allowed it to have its way.
No interruptions, just our sweet embrace.

Forever connected by spirit and soul.
We have vowed to let God take full control.
Giving him praise always for this divine union.
Our hearts are always in beautiful communion.
We are blessed to be able to share such a sweet love.
Our lives are enriched, thank you God from above.
Thanking God always for giving you to me to cherish and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.