Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ball of Emotions


The last three days have been amazing, a wake-up call of sorts and a reminder that all is well. God has blessed me with a man who loves me beyond my understanding, yet I complain about him not having enough time to spend with me when he is preparing for the future for his girls and with me. He is constantly on the grind all the time. I fell in love with this so does that make me a hypocrite now when I complain that he doesn't have time? Yes, it does! He is a visionary and his mind is constantly bombarded with creative thoughts that will all be part of a future of sucess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.