Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Changed my Mind, and My thoughts followed!


Positive, Happy, Full of Energy, Light Source, Good Aura, Strong!

A few months ago, all these were words used to describe me by people I know as well as strangers. I would receive these random compliments from people saying, "There is just something about you! I was literally a ball of energy with happiness bursting out of my seams. When walking to my job in the morning, I would profess to myself inwardly, I am love, I am happy, I am healthy, I am whole, I am wealthy, I am joy! These characteristics were shown outwardly because I believed them and professed them. No matter what challenges came my way, I still was able to maintain a sense of calm because my thoughts were powerful than my current reality.

Lately, this has changed and I've let my reality rule my attitude. My thoughts have take on a whole new image which has resulted in negative situations. I don't feel happy like before, and hearing positivity aggravates me. This is so unlike me. I am usually the one giving advice and encouraging people to stay and remain positive no matter their situations, but the tables have turned and I am one receiving that advice. I am all out of kilter and this imbalance is causing me to feel drained. I know I had to do something....

Epiphany: Something grabbed hold of me yesterday sometime during the day and I had this sudden mindset change. It's as if someone were sending up prayers and positive thoughts for me and right at the moment they were praying, it all changed for me. My situation didn't change, but my mind did. I resolved to be responsible for my ownself. If I want change in my life, I am responsible for making it happen. Working to improve my sitution while affirming and believing change is on the horizon is the solution. Soooo, yesterday, I made it my business to turn in an application so I can work a second job. I am going to give myself seven months to improve my situation! :0)

I am going to start walking everyday for at least thirty minutes to improve overall vitality and fitness. All the time resting is going to be replaced achieving small goals untils I see big change!!!!! I will say my affirmations daily and KNOW that I am now in line to receive the greatest blessing ever. No longer will I hold myself back. A lot of times we want change, but are not willing to work for it. We pray for change and prayer does work; however, you must take an active role in the process. That is not what people like to hear, but it's truth!

MY LIFE IS NOW IMPROVING because (I) am taking an active role to make sure it does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.