Friday, July 10, 2009

Fist Full of Tears


I have a knot in my throat and my eyes are shelter to a fist full of tears. I am tired of disappointments in my life. Just when I think things are moving along great things seem to take a turn for the worse. I am in love with a man who is "my same," we fell in love almost instantly, our spirits connected and all has been well until recently. "TIME" is just not on our side. He is an upcoming business owner and as of late, his business has been getting all of his time and attention. I understand that a new business requires attention but this acknowledgement doesn't make it any less harder. It is a difficult adjustment due to the fact that we are two hours away from each other. I could just say screw it and walk away, but I can't because I believe in what we have. It is powerful and can withstand any storm or challenge. I know that he is a prayer answered and I know God has a plan in place. I wish I could just find a way to cope where it will not hurt so bad not to be near him. He sees future and I deal in both real time, and future. I have to exist in both worlds, so I would like to experience in both. The present is here and now but the future isn't always promised. I pray and hope this changes soon and we can get back to us. He makes promises with the best of intentions but unfortunately a lot of those promises are broken. I understand his heart and this is why I can't walk away. I love him and will face the challenges as they come. We will be stronger because of it. This too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.