Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old Blog Entry: Life Changes

This is an old blog entry after I filed for divorce!


My life has taken a complete and total change. It was as if I was taken by storm and the key to surviving a storm is to be prepared, but I was not prepared so I was completely overwhelmed, devastated, and shaken, but today I am glad to say that I see clearly and I am standing firm knowing what my purpose was in the midst of this storm. I thank God for friends, family and co-workers who spoke life to me when I was lifeless...... Who spoke hope to me when I was hopeless ..... Who helped me to see that there is life after death, and death in this sense means the loss of something (relationship, self, job, physical) that once was but is no more.... This loss for me was a marriage that I thought would last forever, but today, it is no more. I have experienced the lowest point, and am now seeing that there is life after death, and that everything in this life happens to teach us a lesson so that we may speak life in someone else that experiences death, and teach them lessons because of our experience. How can we teach unless we have been taught? It is not possible. I have so much to share that it is unreal, and I will share more later. I have been inspired to write poetry as it relates to my situation, and I know it will help others. It is time for me to shut this cpu down and clock out...... LoVe 4 Real
Tags:
Edit Tags
Tuesday September 5, 2006 - 02:56pm (PDT)
Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.