Wednesday, July 8, 2009


No agenda
Today I am in a state of pure bliss I have no awareness of time no particular thoughts just me alone with me.... Sometimes in order to exist you have to step down from the daily grind and just become one with you, and I am learning to break away from those outward thoughts and become one with me. It doesn't matter what is going on around me. I am learning to separate in order to exist with me----spirit…..GOD. It's funny when you go within and take a look and notice how there is a void and that void can be filled with you taking step back and noticing that you need to feed your own soul----- the food consists of time, time alone with yourself, your spirit needs to be fed with quiet time---- for in the quiet times the spirit can reveal himself to you... I love the quietness it releases a peace; the silence allows me to hear from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.