Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mystery of Me

Beyond the layers of me are hidden mysteries
silent struggles tried to emerge and get the best of me
deep within my soul was a deep dark hole
overflowing with frustrations, digust and self hate
Constantly feeling like no one else could relate
I didn't want these feelings to overtake me
the spirit within me longed to make me free
constant thoughts of insanity that I had to come
face to face with thoughts in my head that was full of false impressions and illusions, but not the reality of me.
It was hard to face the person inside so I conceded to let
Spirit be my guide.
The I AM led me into a place of pure bliss, free from insanity, illusions, and
rreleased me into authenticity, truth is I am that I AM and nothing less
I am nothing but the best...truth is I am that I am and no-one can speak
anything else I am in touch with the real me not false impressions, illusions, but the reality of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.