Friday, July 10, 2009

Matter of Facts

I love extremely hard and only wish that someone would love me with that same intensity.
I am a simple creature. It doesn't take much to please me. A walk in the park, sharing a bowl of ice cream, spending time cuddling in the bed into the late afternoon or watching movies while spooning will make me feel special.

I love affection. My entire being craves it. I love to be kissed on the forehead, have my hair played in and thinks holding hands is sexy!
The flowers, chocolates, and diamonds are nice, but not my taste. If you really want to get to the heart of the matter with me, do something spontaneous like an unplanned road trip or a trip to Vegas for the weekend. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money but it does need to have plenty of thought behind in.

I love conversations about any and everything. I love to talk and love a man who can express himself and not feel like I am talking to a brick wall. A man who can meet me on mental level is as sexy as a candlelit dinner by the beach.

I NEED A MAN TO BE CONSISTENTa biggie!!! Lack of consistency in any relationship results in the demise of relationship . You start off doing something to make an impression but when you hooked and baited that fish you think you can slack. Well that is a HUGE turnoff for me. I know that over the course of any relationship things change but when things change you have to put just as much energy and time into that relationship as you did when you were trying to secure it from the get go!!!! If I start off sending you I love you's daily and good morning's daily, why stop?! This may be the reason why that fish took a bite off that hook!!! You just have to remain consistent.... It isn't hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.