Thursday, July 9, 2009

Greatest Gifts


The greatest gift that God could have ever given me was the gift of carrying three beautiful children. My life, my body, my spirit and mind were greatly altered. They are more to me than mere words can describe. When I look at them I see myself, their father, my mom, my dad, my sisters and brothers. Because of them, I won't die. I will live on through them. Each of them have different personalities that will impact this world greatly. I know they are blessed and highly favored. When I think of them and the fact that I carried them each for nine months, I am overwhelmed with emotion. I was chosen to carry greatness in my womb, and through me passed three of the greatest individuals I know. I will forever be thankful to their dad for connecting with me just for the purpose of bringing forth life!!!! We ended but they will live on. To my three children Nisha, Vernon Jr and Dylan, thanks for being three of the greatest gifts possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.