Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dark Place

This dark place I find myself ends but always seem to find its way back. The light is at the end of the tunnel out of arms reach. I stretch myself to touch a glimpse of the light I see, so close it's actually blinding me.Life is a journey one I must embrace, it's a constant race trying to arrive at that peaceful place. Will I ever arrive, though I constantly strive? The thought of this brings tears to my eyes. I don't understand the constant sacrafice and constant compromises. The hurt I feel inside is real, inside my cries echo peace be still. Just when I think I have it all together, my whole life before me seems to unravel. My heart resembles that of shack , torn and shattered will it ever be in tact. Nobody would understand the pain and agony I feel. They would probably dismiss it as a joke and think she can't be for real. The mind battles cloud my future, and keeps me focused on my today. Please God help me is what I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.