Thursday, July 8, 2010

Writer's Block



I am in the process of writing a book and when I initially started this process, it seemed as if the words flowed from me like water from a sink. It was natural for me, but now I have reached a point to where there is nothing there. I pull up my rough draft to add to it, but there is no inspiration to write. I am sure this is natural; however, I am frustrated at not being able to come up with the words to put on paper. Surely, this is only temporary and I will be able to find that place again where words flow naturally. Until then, writer's block has taken over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.