Friday, July 16, 2010

I DID IT!!



I set a goal to get up in the morning and go to the gym and I accomplished my goal. I have woke up everyday this week and made it to the gym by 7:00. Even when I did not feel like it, I did it and this made me think about my other goals. In order to get where I want to be, I will have to do things I may not want to do. I am willing to go the extra mile to get there. Looking forward to working out all next week also. I made a personal goal to add an extra five minutes to my work out on the elliptical machine. The first day I got on it, I could only do five minutes and today, I did fifteen minutes. I look forward to a leaner, toner, healthier me. Watch me work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.