Friday, July 9, 2010

Inspired Thought

Praying for God to release creativity within every fiber of my being. I want this book to come to fruition soon. I know it will not take years for me to release all that is on the inside of me. I woke up at 3:30 this morning thinking about my blog, and how much of what I put into my blog will be in my book. I was thinking about book titles, covers and such. I have toyed around with a couple of titles, but am not compelled to use them as titles. I just pray for God to release something in me that gets me writing something that will inspire and change people. I don't want to just write for the heck of it; I want to cause a positive impact that provokes change.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Loving the blog. Keep it up sis. And best wishes on your book... You can do IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BRANDISS!!!! Good to see you on this side of things. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.