Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keep It Real!

There is a situation that someone I know has and because she is not keeping it real. It will affect a lot of people in the process. If she would have simply followed her gut and kept it real in the first place, a lot of heartache would be spared. I try to look at the coin from every side before I make any decision that affects me as well as others. I "try" to follow my inner because it never leads me astray. Now, she has made a lot of MAJOR life altering decisions this past few months and now her mind has changed or has it? Has she always felt the way she feels now but made moves based on what others would think? I am trying to live my life learning through others bad choice... It always causes me to look deeper at myself and how I treat others. Just simply keep it real always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.