Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sexy Sleeping Space



I spend quite a bit of time in my bedroom. Sometimes neglecting other parts of my apartment so for me, when I do get my "own" place the bedroom would definitely be a space where I would focus the most attention on. The bedroom is a space that provides relaxation, peace, solitude, rest, intimacy, etc. It has various uses so the design element in the space should be created to accomodate its many uses. I love this space in particular because of the "space" in the room. It is not cluttered and it is a very open space. I am not able to sleep in a room if it is messy. Everything is neat and organized. I could easily see myself relaxing on this bed.....knocking boots on this bed....resting on this bed YES, and even eating on this bed with a nice dinner tray of course. I tend to favor darker colors in bedrooms only letting the light in when I want it.This room is appealing to me because there are no windows and the room is dark but there is a hint of light from the opening. There seems to be a lot of storage space on the side on the left wall and storage space is equally important. This bed is so sexy to me with the dim lighting that overshadows the headboard! I pictured something but I can not share it with the world... but yeah... this rooms brings some things to mind. I love to read so the idea of the small seated chair although I would prefer a chair with back support adds a nice touch. I love the everything about this bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.