Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Get Ready Get Set Go!!!!!

Reality has set in & my body is doing all kinds of things it has never done before!!!!! When I look in the mirror at myself naked there is no longer a look of adoration, but a look of, "Michelle you know better." This has nothing to do with me not accepting myself but rather me noticing things about myself I want to approve upon! Huge difference!! I am getting ready to challenge myself to get my yella behind up and hit the gym every morning at 6:30 PERIOD! No excuses! There is no reason for me to get out of shape at 35 when all along my body has been okay to me! Not only am I doing this for appearance but also for my overall wellbeing. I want to ward off any disease that decides it wants to creep up due to my inactivity. HERE WE GO! Tomorrow, June 30th, I start with me. I am going to take a picture of myself and post it here before, then at the end of July posting another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.