Monday, January 18, 2010


Today, the boyfriend and I will starting on a waterfast for the duration of this week. For those of you who don't know what a fast is, this is the definition: Fasting is voluntarily not eating food for varying lengths of time. Fasting is used as a medical therapy for many conditions. It is also a spiritual practice in many religions.
My reason for fasting is 1.) Lack of energy, increased headaches, and aches in joints AND 2.) greater spiritual clarity.
The fast will be challenging but beneficial & the benefits far outweigh the challenges. I am geared up and ready to tackle the uncomfortablity for a few days in order to see the positive side that this fast will present. Even more, I am glad to be doing this with my sweetie. There will be no physical getting down during this time either...... WE CAN DO IT, yes we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.