Monday, January 18, 2010

Haitian Crisis



I must dedicate this space to my feelings concerning the recent natural crisis that affected so many Haitians. I was so saddened to hear about the news of this earthquake shaking up and destroying a country who is already poverty stricken & trying to recover from hurricanes that they were hugely impacted by as well. The media is doing a great job in covering this story as we can all get a view and understand the sense of urgency when it comes down to donating money to assist in helping so many impacted by the earthquake. There are several ways to donate that are convenient for everyone.
Of course, there is always going to be negativity in the news as well, and I for the life of me can't figure out why any negativity can come from something already so hugely devastating. For instance, Rush Limbaugh ( LUCIFER IN HUMAN FORM) comments were totally stupid!!! Yes, the US troops are generally used to defend and protect our nation; however, the US is known for supporting other nations in crisis and providing AID so why stop now. I can't help but wonder if his comments were in part due to the race of the people....hmmmmm!!! Yes there are organizations such as the RED CROSS set up to do this job; however, due to the extent of this disaster, and the urgency, all hands should be on deck and no-one should be againt is. He is a staunch racist liberal who needs to be banned from the airways.. One thing I can applaud him for, and that is being consistently ignorant. Then of course you have christian zealots such as Robert Roberts, who said that bascially these people got what they deserved due their long history of witch craft!!! I would rebut that but for the sake of causing a riot on the WORLD WIBE WEB, I will leave it this, God is a God of love. He doesn't cause this type of devastation as a means of punishment. If that were the case, there would be no world to speak of... ONE WORD, SLAVERY. Where does the punishment come in there?!

I will not drag that post out giving energy to these very obvious heartless human beings. The most important thing is helping these people out who are is dire need of the worlds assistance. So many people have lost lives, lost loved ones, lost homes, and we all can do our part. It's all about giving back.
Contact your local Red Cross to give back!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pat Robertson shocked me with his comments. I am not surprised by anything which leaves Limbaugh's mouth.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.