Friday, January 22, 2010

Tears for Haiti, I cry!




The images of dead, hungry & injured haitians affect me, I cry.

Children disconnected from parents who are now lost and displaced, I cry!

Watching the looks of desperation in their eyes, wondering if God will hear their cries, I Cry!

Seeing bloody, limpless & lifeless bodies pulled from the rubble, I cry!

Hearing the stories of how their lives flashed before them, I cry!

When will help arrive before other Haitians have to die, I cry!

God please bless the Haitian, boys, girls, women & men, I cry!

1 comment:

  1. It's a very disheartening and tragic situation taking place in Haiti. I am all for humanity and I thank God for the opportunity to donate at least something all in the name of humanity.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.