Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beautiful Surprise

Eye seen it in your eyes as if I caught you by surprise, you quickly realized that I was your beautiful surprise.

A bit perplexed by the quickness of my appearance, you thought, I came & now I'm part of your daily existence.

We ask ourselves how'd God make such an amazing connection, you & me together is God's show of perfection.

More than just a feeling of love, it's deeper, it's grander it's ascended far above.

I can't say I've ever felt this way, I'm open wide open to let the beauty of love have its way.

The fear of being hurt is erased away and replaced with you loving me day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.