Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 24, 2010



On this day forty years ago, little did I know that my soul twin would be born. The man who would show up in my life and take me by storm. The man who would love every inch of pain away. The man who would brighten each and every one of my days. The man who knows every part of me. The man who knows what I am capable of being. God knew that I needed this man and this man needed me. It would take us would take thirty eight years to connect and realize we needed each other. He was preparing this man to be able to love me that way I needed to be loved, kiss me the way I needed to be kissed, hold me the way I needed to be held, honor me the way I needed to be honor. God formed and fashioned me through my trials and tribulations to be equipped to love this man. To speak life to this man, to hold this man up in prayer, to open my heart up so that his love could flow in. God knew that we needed each other. I am so glad that God created this man to be. The day he did that he knew that he would love me. Happy Birthday to my lover, my friend, my everything... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.