Thursday, October 1, 2009

So


The above (?) is a lingering question that occupies the space in my head, takes over my thoughts and leaves me in a state of constant wonder. Now more than ever, I'm asked this question by others, and my answer remains unchanged at, " When he's ready?" Really, it isn't my call, and I am not the chic to press the issue; you can call it pride or tradition either way, that is a question I want to be asked. I would be lying if I said that the uncertainty of what's next for us didn't drive me delirious or eat away at me. When will that future he talks about meet my present that I daydream about? It's not my call because tradition makes it his. I know that with him, timing is everything. When he does finally ask me, I know HE will truly be ready and I can wait because I want him to be "TRULY" ready. But still again, I am left with, "When will the time come? Tick tock tick tock when will that time land on the clock.I'm most happy right now, but am looking for that happiness to erupt on a different level. So, the question still remains.....the future knows what it holds, he knows while I am left in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.