Thursday, October 8, 2009

Boils down to selfishness.....

*One thing about all selfish people I know is that they are ONLY happy when everything is going their way. When things don't go their way, it's like a switch button turns off and they CHANGE completely. One minute they can be the sweetest person around, then they turn into the opposite. I've witnessed this countless times. This is the one thing all SELFISH people have in common.
*Selfish people do things for their own personal gaining caring nothing about other people around them. They usually don't do it if they don't benefit directly.
* Selfish people hate being told NO! If the answer isn't YES, they are mad at the person in which is saying NO!!!! They want people to move heaven and earth to make sure the answer is yes, even if it can't be moved.
* They care about their own happiness and very little about anyone elses. As long as they are happy in a situation they feel like everyone else can and should adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.