Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NIGGAZ EYEZ


A woman's beauty is undeniable. From the slimness or thickness of our waists, to the way our thighs are curved like a perfect "S", right down to our azzes or lack thereof seems to send off a automatic signal in a man's brain that it is GAWKING time. It is almost a hypnotic trance often followed with a sudden uncontrollable outburst out of , "GOD DAMN." Those two words mean that what a niggaz eyez witnessed is like WOAH OR sometimes NOT. I've seen these mesmerizing glares and hypnotic stares by men everywhere I go. The majority of the men I seeare broken down needing to be held up on a kickstand. I know that everyone has eyes and they can look wherever but GOSH DARN IT, can you if you must stare at least give a casual wave. Don't just stare like that, makes me nervous. I've seen men stop right dead in the middle of the street holding up the traffic behind him just to sneak a peak of that woman's physique. Men will hang out windows yelling rude obscenities that they obviously they think are nice gestures but really bug and irritate the shiznit out of us women, and why oh why are these USUALLY passengers????? If that is not the tackiest display of ignorance I've seen, then my name isn't Michelle. Men in cars with their significant others will also sneakingly or blatantly give in to that urge to stare... this being the utmost form of disrespect. I can understand looking and taking pleasure in what you see, but to undress that woman with your eyes in front of your mate is just downright distasteful. We can admire the beauty without crossing the line, and I am talking about men now who cross lines. I am beginning to think that a niggaz eyez control him, he doesn't control them or does he????? I understand that men are visual creatures and all but when you turn into just a creature who salivates at a woman every chance given my advice is to seek advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.