Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Saving Grace


This blog is set aside specifically for me as a place I can get completely naked mentally and emotionally without any outside constraints. I am free to shed all exterior masks and just pour out the very depths of my heart and soul. When I am happy, I blog. When I am sad, I blog.... I blog just for the "Blog of it." I invite who I please to have access to my blogs. I am leary on the people I allow direct access to because I only want to share parts of myself with certain individuals. I may not want people to know what my insecurities are who I know will take advantage of that, or I may not want people to know about my relationship because they aren't geniunely happy for me. It's on a case by case basis. I love that about blogs. I have the option to keep you in my business or out of it. Right now, it is public, but the liklihood of someone I know just running across it is slim to none! Random people are not a concern of mine!! I will be a blogger for as long as I have words that erupt from the very fiber of my beings. It's like I have random urges to pour out my soul in words. My blog is my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.