Monday, May 16, 2011

Paint Myself in Love!



Things I love about me:

I love the plumpness of my lips!
I love the little curves that makes my hips!
I love my golden brown skin tone, when I catch my reflection I think, " I'm bad to the bone."
I love the softness of my skin, feels like a newborn baby all over again.
I love the gap in between my teeth, it YOU-NIQUE trait I used to hate.
I love the hole above my ear, a sign that God is near.
I love every part of me, nobody else is capable of defining me.
No need to compete with other people, I can only be me, it's just that simple.
I look in the mirror and imagine my finger to be a paint brush, then I caress every part of me in no big rush. I take care to notice all the small details, and give thanks to God for his beautiful creation. I paint myself in love and pretend others are watching. Try it sometimes and you will be amazed with how much self love is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.