Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Get Your Own!

Seriously, I am not judgmental in the least bit; however, there are some things that need to spoken on, and today, I need to vent. I don't understand why women aim to cheat with married men. I don't get how those vows are blatantly looked over and not respected. I've been cheated on and it is not a good feeling. I often wondered if the other women thought of me, gave a damn about my feelings or what pain this would cause for my children. Then I realized that this kind of woman is a selfish woman. She is out for self gratification at the expense of others. She is not concerned with wife or kids, but only herself and her immediate needs. She is okay to play second fiddle, or at least she pretends to be. I know being a woman I have to have my emotional side catered to and if I my emotions are being neglected, I can go into straight bitch mode. Now, this is with a man who is not attached to anyone, so I can imagine how I would be in my feelings to know that the man I am intimate with may be laying with his wife at the point I need him the most. He may be hanging out with his family why I sit alone starring at the wall. They prolong these relationships based on the lies these men spit at them about leaving their wives when the truth is as long as the mistress is okay to be a mistress, he doesn't have to bust a move at all. He can have the best of both worlds. The mistress provides an escape from reality and then when she becomes needy, this becomes a problem because now he has to work at the side relationship like the main one and when it comes to choosing which headache he prefers, it will be wifey. The mistress is to be on hand for a good freaking (WHEN HE IS AVAILABLE) and not amount of tricks turned or meals cooked or wining or dining will make a man leave his wife. He has to WANT to do that. The only thing better than good "cookie" is different "cookie." The only thing the mistress provides is a difference and a "break." So, I get aggravated when these sideline chics get entangled in their feelings if someone elses boo isn't available at their beck and call! He isn't yours first of all, and you should have more respect for their vows, if he doesn't. The wife and her feelings, because we are all women and know what heartache feels like and looks like, and for the kids, and THEN for YOURSELF. You should desire more for yourself than a mere LEFTOVER! Do not miss out on what the universe has for you by blocking it with a NEGRO who will never leave for you.Ladies wake up and get your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.