Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am ?

A few years ago I discovered what " I AM" truly means and it changed me in ways that I never thought it would. By discovering what the I am is, I discovered who I was. The way I felt about myself changed immediately. Low self esteem was replaced with the highest self esteem. Days of looking in the mirror and seeing myself as a mistake was now replaced with assurance that I was made in HIS image; the I AM! I was starring back at a woman who had been fashioned and formed after the very image of the I AM. I realized that to see myself in any other way than a postive light was also seeing the I AM in a negative light. I immediately began to change how I saw myself. I AM who HE is so I am never to degrade myself, belittle myself or others. I am still a work in progress and have to remind myself that I AM and so is everything and everyone around me. We are to remember this in our dealings with people. ALL OF US ARE A DERIVITIVE of the I AM. Think about this, When you introduce yourself to others you introduce your self by saying, I AM Michelle. It starts with the ( I AM) and it ends with the (I AM). I realized that I have to be very careful with what I attach to I am! We walk around saying things like I AM TIRED, I AM POOR, I AM NEVER GOING TO BE ANYTHING, I AM HOPELESS, I AM SICK, I AM DEPRESSED --- the I AM is GOD, so anything that follows I AM CAN NOT be negative. I am LIFE, I AM love, I AM PEACE, I AM HOPE, I AM WELL, I AM HEALTHY, I AM WHOLE, I AM FULL OF LIFE, I AM CREATIVE, I AM GIVING, I AM KIND, I AM ABUNDANT, I AM BEAUTIFUL . Anything else is a false reality that you have created. When you realize that I AM is GOD and you are a reflection of GOD, that which follows I AM will not be anything other than a TRUE depiction of who GOD IS. You can not be separated from the I AM; the I AM is your POWER SOURCE, and when that ceases to exist, you cease to exist. The spirit or I AM never dies; it is energy, YOU ARE ENERGY.. positive energy. I AM that I AM - so every time you say I AM realize that you are speaking in terms of GOD. Watch what follows I AM!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.