Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love creation... nature!

I love trees and everytime I see one I can feel the energy exuding from every limb, every branch and every leaf. They pocess such a power that I connect with each and every time. In my cellphone, I have numerous pictures of trees; it is a constant reminder of God's creative abilities, and those same creative abilities lie within us. We are powerful entities; however, these powers lay dormant because we don't realize that the gift to create was imparted in us from God. We are made in his reflection and his likeness and he is the ultimate creator so we also are creators. We busy ourselves trying to duplicate and imiate but I believe God has called us to create new things. My prayer is that creative abilities and inspired thoughts are awakened in me. I AM a creator!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.