Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rest in Love Aunt Clara Mae

03/27/1951 - 02/15/2011

Yesterday I held the hand of a woman who took part in rearing me as she made her transition from this life to everlasting life. Although I understand death in that I don't fear it but welcome, it was still hard nonetheless. I had never ever saw this transition before and to hold her hand while her spirit left her body was gut wrenching. To see my very strong masculine cousins breakdown when their mother passed away was a feeling of deep sorrow. To see her daughters not be able to stand at her bedside upset me but later I regretted my choice to do so. She was such a precious being and I will always treasure and love her. I will honor her memory by living a life I know she desired. I will not mourn her death but celebrate her life as it goes on.

I love you Auntie!

Forever and ever after forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.