Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two Challenge

What is the meaning behind my blogger name?

Well it is entitled the Gumbo of my life...

When I think of Gumbo, I think of a big bowl of yummy goodness with all kinds of ingredients that make up the whole of the dish. That is exactly how I view my life. There are lots of things have happened in my life, and things that will happen. All of these things are just forming the whole of who I will become. If you leave the okra out of the gumbo it wouldn't be the same. Same with my life, if you took away the hardships I've had to endure, I wouldn't be the strong woman I am today. So this blog is comprised of all the things/ingredients that make me who I am. Lessons, challenges, accomplishments, fears, weaknesses, strengths, ALL of it is my GUMBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.