Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day One Challenge

A recent picture of myself:


15 Interesting Facts about myself:

1. My name is really spelled Michele but I spell it Michelle because I never went by Michelle growing up. I went by my nickname Toni. On my birth certificate my name is spelled with one L. I really need to get that fixed before it creates an issue for me on down the line.

2. I used to wet the bed until I was eight years old and suck my thumb until I was in 10th grade.

3. I still bite my fingernails out of habit! Working on changing that.

4. I often have conversations with myself and do not find this strange.

5. The top of my list of most desired things is being in love!

6. I believe that Gods greatest desire is for "HIM" to be realized in every living soul. I don't think that God is a separate entity, but he is ALL and in ALL.

7. I often cry when I think of my level of awareness and what I feel and think about God as opposed to when I was growing up. I feel that my own life would be drastically different if I had thought this way from the beginning of time.

8.I am very sensitive but am mistaken for being mean and this hurts my feelings, but I know the TRUE of who I am.

9. My feelings/emotions are so complex at times I don't even understand them. They are very powerful and sometimes take over me. I have to constantly guard my mind and my thoughts.

10.I do not watch T.V. anymore. I have one t.v. and it is in my closet. I think t.v. takes away from thinking for oneself which is why we are so brainwashed.

11. There are is more to me than meets the eye. I appear to be one way, but just when you think you know all of me, there are other parts waiting to be exposed!!!

12. I am the middle child of five children.

13. I belive in the afterlife, and am not afraid of death.

14. I pray to have visitations from my ancestors and also beckon them to assist me in the earth realm.

15. I'll love forever! No matter what!

5 comments:

  1. I love it. Pure honesty. Nice to meet you Michele ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Brandiss... we've met unofficially on naturalsunshine.ning.org. I did the post about vegetarianism, and we chatted back and forth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thats funny because I was thinking "man she looks so familiar!" and I think I found a link to your blog before thru NS but I didnt subscribe at the time, but here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for subscribing! :)
    And I am on the vegetarian tip seriously this time. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle, I see you stylin and profilin. You have great taste. Love the idea of doing the 30 day blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.