Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Self Reminder

Reminding myself that when it looks like things are moving backwards, they are actually progressing forward. Every setback is a setup for a comeback. I am conditioning my mind to not look at current reality, but future destiny. I am staying in the right frame of mind as to create a condusive environment for the things I want. Negative thoughts have no place here because so much positive what has been promised. Sometimes I want just crumble but there's too much vested in me to do that. Too many lives depend on me being able to get through life challenges so I can tell my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.