Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hookah!


So, the best friend, i.e. ex boyfriend and I went to a local hookah bar & the experience itself was great; however, the ambiance was not. The Iranians were running it and of course, very knowledgeable, but the decor was on a low budget scale? We had the bright idea to just buy our own and that is what we did yesterday. We went into our favorite store, " Romancing the Stone," and we bought the hookah, coal, cleaning supplies, and attachment for $39.95. It was the best investment ever. After cruising downtown, and talking about our dreams, we went back to my place, assembled it (trial and error) and started smoking. The ambiance was nothing short of perfect, the music in the background was relaxing, and we allowed the sounds and savory inhalation of watermelon tobacco to relax us into a deep sleep with neither of us remembering the moment our eyes closed. We woke up and it was morning. Everyone should invest in a hookah.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try that. We have a couple of hookah bars in my city. One we visited in the daylight and the decor look cheapish in there too (coincidence huh? lol) We never did go back to it. I wish we would have tho, just for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys go in??? My sister lives in Dallas and they one they frequent is POSH! My friend guy had never been to one so we went to the one here in our city, and the experience itself was okay, but that decor was awful. I couldn't get past that, but we were relaxed as heck. So much so, we invested. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.