Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flowing from my heart, thankfulness

As I woke up this morning, tears quickly filled my eyes as I began to feel the blessings of God around me. Even when I don't realize or acknowledge I'm blessed, the blessings are still present in my life. I took a moment to walk around my loft giving thanks to the most high for a second chance, another opportunity to have my own and THIS TIME, be mindful of his blessings. With every person who walks through my door, I want their to be a feeling of great peace, overwhelming love, a sense of calm. I am so thankful that I am in a position to worship and praise in my OWN place. I thank God in advance for all blessings in my life and that I am more of aware of them seen and unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.