Monday, April 5, 2010

Voyage

I am going on a journey within for the next week or so to rid myself of some lingering insecurities. I want to be the best me for me and those in my life. I no longer want to be the reason why relationships end. I am willing to look at myself with a magnifying glass and see things that I otherwise wouldn't see in order to make ME better. My first marriage has left me me with scars and insecurities that are somehow managing to creep their way into my current relationship, and is causing problems. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!! I am pulling myself back from everything, everybody, that is a distraction at this point and am going to do some self healing. No facebook, no twitter, no nothing. NO extra t.v. phone calls, etc. It's all about me getting myself together for my future to be. I'm going on a voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.