Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crying out to you

Well Lord, I don't know what will come of this temporary separation between my baby and I, but I trust that all is well and all will be well. It is taking great constraint not to pick up the phone just to hear his voice or to text him a hello to see if he slept well, but in my spirit, I feel that space is needed. I have been extra clingy and needy for no good reason. God, my heart hurts right now because I don't know the outcome, but I do know you. I know that when I prayed for a man to come into my life who would make me a better person, you sent him and I don't believe in my heart this is the end of us. I believe it is a start to a new beginning. I am using this time to focus on me, and my insecurities, and selfishness, and praying that you will allow me to see myself. I know you've not blessed me with a love this great only to take it away. I ask you to forgive me for abusing the gift you've blessed me with and I pray you will allow me the opportunity to start anew. God I thank you for sending him to me and I pray for a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.