Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to the basics!

IN April 2008, I was in a very positive place. I changed my way of thinking and it was my daily goal to be a light to everyone I met. It was working for me, and I think I will return to that way of thinking. Negative thinking is not what's up at all. Reading " The Secret," changed my life. If you've grown accustomed to one way of thinking, it can be a challenge to undo it, but I like the results I get when I am on that positive frequency so I will stay there no matter what.

I am whole, perfect, powerful, strong, loving, harmonious and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.