Friday, September 3, 2010

Switchwords!

I was browsing the Internet at work looking for positive affirmations and came across "Switchwords".... one word or a phrase that are used to affirm are bring about manifestation in ones life. For example, "count" signifies money and causes money to flow into your life. I will list them below when I finish telling my success with these. There is a dollar amount that resonates in my spirit and I don't know why but I know I am going to have this specific amount of money. I don't know how or when but I know it's coming so I try to condition my mind and activate the universe by stating my affirmations and using these switch words to send out signal to the universe that I KNOW and trust this to be so! I am so thankful for the little amounts of money that are flowing into my life as a result. I signed a lease for my new apartment and paid an initial deposit of $240.00 but a day before I was to move in, I realized this apartment was just too small to accomodate the people in my life. So, I asked my landlord could I stay in my current apartment even though I'd given my notice and he said YES. Then I contacted my new landlord to be who I did not hear back from until a day later when he text me saying he could not give me back my deposit and could hold me liable for lease payment. I did not trip and was like okay. Mind you all that day I woke up on this really energetic tip expecting great things to happen and knowing they would. I was quoting " Findivin" which also activates the flow of money, all day long. After he'd sent me that text approximately fifteen minutes later he text me back asking for my address, they decided to repay me my deposit. I equate that to my mental state! These words and phrases work. It's all about your mindset and your thoughts. It is very important to stay postive no matter what the current circumstances may be. A no can be turned into a yes just by your mindset. Set your mind on receiving!

Click on the link provided for a list of switchwords: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/switchwords

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.