Friday, September 3, 2010

Changes :)

Well, lots has changed over this past month both bittersweet and exciting. For one, I was going to move into this nice quaint one bedroom apartment downtown, however, that has changed, and I am going to be in my current place for a while longer. It's all good and for good reason which brings me to the next bit of news.... my boyfriend of two years (09/27/) will be moving here finally and I am so excited about that. It's like the stars aligned and everything is just falling into place like the perfect puzzle piece. He however is closing his business which is the bitter part, but is opening up a bigger and better one here in a couple of months :) YAY, we've been doing the long distance thing for two years and it's been a challenge some of the time, but we've worked through and managed to get to the point he said he was working towards and that is being here with his girls and me. I am so elated, especially for the girls so that they can have their dad as a more active presense in their lives YIPPEE!!! Which is another reason I decided to stay in my bigger apartment. My children aren't here but when they do visit everyone will have room. I'm just truly excited. Now that things are calming down a bit, I can start back working on my book. It's been on pause as well due to all the transitions. I'm so looking forward to the future and all it has in store :)

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.