Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spirit Can't Be Confined

So, I don't go to church reguarly, but I am connected to my power source. I don't pick up my religion on Sunday and put it down through the week only to reconnect on Sunday again. I stay connected. I'm aware of His presence and I understand that where He is I am also, always; it is impossible not to be. I do not knock people who go to church reguarly, as a matter of fact, I encourage it to a certain degree, but I will say, God speaks outside of those four walls as well as he does within the four walls. His voice is not limited to a certain space, a church, a setting, a place. Spirit is unlimited and is everywhere; in everything... YES, in everything. I won't argue that point. I've had things in my mind that I've not spoken to another and God answered through someone I barely know, talk to or deal with," and I know that this was just his many signs to me that he hears and is concerned. He sends me signs and signals to let me know that He does..... I love How very real spirit is and I crave to always have an ear to hear & see and recognize without being prejudice about who the message is being sent through or by! If the messenger is a child, I can receive; if he messenger is a drunk, I can receive, if the messenger is YOU, I can receive. Don't judge the messenger because the messenger is not behind a mic or in the pulpit. Be open to receive answers God in the many forms, colors, shapes, and sizes that he presents himself in. Spirit is energy, you are energy, I am energy and we are all connected. Open your heart to receive him and don't limit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.