Wednesday, August 5, 2009

.....I want to!!!


Things I want to do:


1.) Write a book of my own personal quotations and explanations of them.


2.) Go on a seven day cruise with my favorite guy.


3.) Open up a very cool and trendy & artsy coffee shop which would serve as a place for poets to come and spit their poems, a computer hub and hangout spot.


4.) Become a lover of exercise where I exercise at least five times a day.


5.) Quit my job and become self employed.


6.) Attend a art class to hone my artistic abilities.


7.) Go on a vacation with my sisters and my mom.


8.) Be married to the man of my dreams so we can walk in our dreams together building a great life for our children.
9.) Write a book with my favorite guy about relationships.
10.) Buy my own HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.