Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reality Pays a Visit

This morning reality paid me an unxpected visit, and I welcomed her. She's been whispering to me for days now, and I was reluctant to give her my full attention. This morning, I actually shut down mentally, and emotionally and listened to the still small voice. Self checks aren't always easy, but necessary evils to always evolve. Nobody can tell you the truth about yourself better than yoursef. I realized that the situations I am in financially are my own fault and it is going to take me working to get out of them. I hold myself back. I am ready to shift into financial freedom and take care of my responsibilty and that is me. I am an adult and am fully capable of taking care of myself. Wisdom is the principle thing and I am seeking God for plenty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.