Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adding Another Hater

The idea of someone hating me when they don't know me is fascinating! You are angered to the point of speaking negatively about me when we've never had so much as a conversation. I am not bothered by this but I wonder what makes a person hate you so much. Is it really me they hate, or is it the fact that I have what they "messed" up and am doing a better job with it? Is it that reality is finally setting in that I am the person that makes him happy in a way that they never could? Is it because your kids love me and I love them right back? All of these are questions that could lead the the root of the hate! Honestly I shouldn't care less but I do. This person is one in which I will have to deal with and wish that we could start out on a level of maturity and get along because I will be around. I am being told this will never happen due to character flaws of this individual so I guess I will add another hater to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.