Thursday, August 18, 2011

Everyday is Easter in the office....

For about a year now, there has been a repugnant smell in our office. At first, the smell would surface at certain times a day mainly during or after lunch time. When we first noticed the smell we thought someone had a bad case of flatulence, or someone had cracked an hard boiled egg. However, I was inclined to think it was my co-worker who was a bit elderly and I know they let things slip sometimes, so I was a little more understanding but still repulsed at the fact she couldn't tip to the restroom. I knew she would snack and eat all kinds of weird combos of food throughout the day, so I assumed that her stomach was not in full agreeance thus causing her to secretly release these odorous fumes. But then, I found out the smell was not specific to our one little corner of the office, and that it had spreaded throughout. I felt bad, but I mean come on, what would you have thought if you were me? Sorry Ms. Sue, I thought it was YOU.

NOW, this odor is still lingering causing mild headaches, and a feeling of wanting to upchuck! Apparently, someone has come in to check to see what is causing this God awful smell. It is now surfacing in the morning as well. When the air vents come on it shoots out a dose of the funkiest egg smelling gastrous fumes- smells like Febreeze created a new aroma called, Everyday is Easter in the office! Quite frankly, I'd prefer to have my office moved to the bathroom because it smells better! It is getting to the point to where I don't want to eat my food in here for fear of the fumes permeated throughout! Now, I am not religious, but I am spiritual enough to pray and ask GOD to please have mercy on us.

Get Eggy Wit It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.