Friday, February 12, 2010

John "FOOT IN MOUTH" Mayer

John Mayer's racist sentiments really offended me in that I "was" a fan of his music. His lyrics refreshing, unique and touching; however, I can find another artist with the same lyrical magic. I dare not entertain myself by the sounds of a man who find black women distasteful.... yes, he made reference to not having a hood pass.... WTF? The he said that his penis was like a white supremacist, it would never go near a black woman... That is the most ignorant analogy I've heard in my life. It speaks volumes on how he really feels about women of color. I think he fails to realize that he has a fanbase that resembles the color of a rainbow... it's not just white women who love his music. I prefer black men to white men, but I dare not liken my vagina to anything with such a negative connotation! WE all have our preferences and shouldn't be knocked because of it, but the issue with John is the use of such racist laced verbiage... I am being told that this is not the first time that he's said something ignorant.... I am not a fan any longer. He went too far! Apology, REJECTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am crystal clear, unselfish, devoted, demanding little, always sacrificing myself for others but learning to put myself first!I seek salvation within myself, I always strive for total self - sufficiency and self - reliance.